Arrays Technology Inc. Company Profile
ATI started in October of 1991 under the sole proprietorship of Mr. Reynaldo J. Del Poso. Sustained by years of field experience, constant participation to local
and international trade shows/seminars, and intense research, ATI has become one of the known providers in entertainment business and other applications.
Due to the constant involvement of the companies sales and technical personnel in the different industries, ATI boasts of a very professional and skillful service
crew. Continuous training by Mr. Del Poso himself has made the transfer of knowledge and expertise easier and faster for ATIs work force. In effect, customer
service has always been an important component of ATIs total operations.
The success of ATI is sustained by its system of working with its customers and suppliers. ATI believes and has proven that this relationship/partnership with its clients
and suppliers translates to better product and service. Doing it right the first time is a principle, which has become an integral component of ATIs operations which in
return earned itself to have projects on the other parts of the region.
As part of our continuing growth we would like to offer our humble intension of serving your needs at the least cost, and at the fastest possible time without sacrificing the quality of our products and services.
DCinema Inc. is the pioneer Local Company who installed Hollywood Standard Digital Cinema in the Philippines. It has 90% of the market share and supports not only integration of Dcinema Hardware System but also offers the conversion of Cinema Ads and Films into Digital Cinema Package.
DCinema Inc. also offers long term Technical Solutions for technical problems by developing its own Network Operations Center (NOC) which utilizes a powerful database of technical problems and solutions giving immediate support when necessary.
DCinema Alliance Corporation, Asia's pioneer in digital systems and integration, serve as the deploying entity in the implementation of the VPF program.
· Columbia Buenavista Pictures Philippines (Manila · Ayala Theater Management, Inc. (Glorieta 4, Greenbelt Renovation, Greenbelt Phase 1, Quad 1, Greenbelt 3)
· Robinsons Theatres (Manila, Pasig, Bacoor, Galleria, Pampanga, & Iloilo)
· SM Cinemas (Mall of Asia, Davao, Megamall, Pampanga, Sucat, Cebu, Podium, Manila, Clark, Sta. Rosa, San Lazaro, The Block, North Edsa, Bacolod, Taytay)
· Alabang Town Center Cinema · IAFT - Bigfoot Properties Inc. (Cebu) · Sta. Lucia East Theatres · Tandem Cinema · Eastern Cinema · Eastern Cinema (Leyte)
· Cinevista (Bataan) · Empire Cinema · City Star · Viva STM (Cadiz) · MTRCB · Opticolors · GB Theatres · Baclaran Cinema · Masuerte Cinema · Citimart Cinema
· New Lyric Cinema (Ilocos) · Japanese Embassy · Albay Hote· Viva Preview Room · HIT Productions Inc.
·University of Santo Tomas ·Colegio de San Juan de Letran ·Ateneo de Manila University ·National Teachers College ·Far Eastern University (FERN)
·University of the Philippines ·Trace Computer College (Laguna) ·AFP Logistic Command Joint Staff College ·Pasig City Local Government ·National Kidney Institute
HOUSE OF WORSHIP
·Sto. Domingo Church ·Tuguegarao Cathedral ·St. Peter Basilica ·UST Chapel ·Our Lady of Manaoag Shrin ·Antipolo Shrine
·City Studio (Singapore) ·Showboat Theatre (Japan) ·EGV (Bangkok, Thailand) ·SFX Digital Cinema(Thailand) ·Coliseum Cinemas (Thailand)
·Megastar Cineplex (Vietnam)